If you're seeing this message, then cookies are not enabled in your browser. You are requested to allow the cookies to access the EzeeWill website.
If cookies are enabled in your browser and you're still seeing this message, then try opening a new window in your browser. Alternatively, you can clear the browser cache and / or delete the cookies.
What is Cookie?
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity or recording which pages were visited by the user.
Are Cookies used in EzeeWill website Safe?
Cookies used by EzeeWill system are harmless and we have ensured that they do not contain any information which can be harmful. They are simple text file which have no self execution or action capability, therefore they cannot see / pick anything from your computer.
How to enable Cookies?
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Go to "Internet Options" and Select "Privacy" Tab.
2. Click on "Sites".
3. Enter "www.ezeewill.com" in the field "Address of Website" and click on "Allow".
4. Click on "OK" on the "Sites".
5. Click on "OK" on the "Internet Options".
1. Open a new Tab in your browser and enter "chrome://settings/".
2. Click on "Show advanced settings...".
3. Under "Privacy" tab, click on "Content Settings".
4. Select the option "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" and click on "Done".
1. Click the "Firefox button at the top left of the browser window and select "Options".
2. Select the tab "Privacy" under "Options".
3. Set "Firefox will:" to "Remember history".
4. Click on "OK".